Membership of the liberty youth fellowship is for young adults between ages 16 to 20 year old.
Our mandate is “raising the foundation of a new generation”
Mission Statement: Bridging the Gap (BAG)
The objective of the youth fellowship is taken from Isaiah 58:12
- Your people will rebuild the old cities that are now in ruins
- You will rebuild their foundations
- You will be known for repairing the broken places
- You will be known for rebuilding the roads
We are doing great things in our nation. We are a generation of city changers, impacting our society through the love of praising God, connecting and embracing our neighbours, making disciples, outreach ministrations, teaching and spreading the gospel to many.
We encourage the youth to take their position within the body of Christ, ministering in a department, utilising and enhancing their God given talents.
We hold the following meetings:
- Young disciple class- Sundays 9-10 am
- Fellowship meeting: 2nd Sunday of the month
- City Changers Conference: last Saturday of September.