Liberty Women Ministry is the women’s group of Liberty Christian Connections. The aim of the ministry is to impact lives through the Word of God, prayers, caring, loving and helping one another to achieve our God given potential and using this potential to the benefit of our families, church and community.
WHO ARE WE?
We are part of RCCG Good Women Fellowship worldwide. We believe in the vision of our worldwide president, the wife of the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (Mummy Folu Adeboye).
WHAT IS OUR VISION?
Our vision is in the book of Isaiah 61 verses 1- 3
1. Each woman’s priority is to know God, serve Him, be ready to make heaven and take as many as possible along with them
2.The Spirit of the Lord will rest upon all women in Liberty
3.The anointing of the Lord will overshadow every woman to function well in her calling as a wife, a mother and a leader in any capacity
4.To encourage other women going through the trials of life by preaching the good tidings of our Lord to them
5.To bind and mend up the broken-hearted women through prayers and support
6.To proclaim liberty to the women that are held captive or in bondage of life
7.To comfort our women when they are going through problems and challenges of life
8.To encourage and show the love of Christ through prayers and giving
9.To be a blessing to our families, church, community and nation as a whole
Our mission statement is to take all the women living in Essex for Christ.
WHO IS A MEMBER OF LIBERTY WOMEN MINISTRY?
All Liberty Christian Connections females aged 25 years and above, and this includes:
Single ladies (aged 25 years and above)
Older women and Grandmothers
LIBERTY WOMEN MINISTRY ACTIVITIES
The ministry is involved in a number of activities such as:
- Spiritual upliftment
- Fasting and prayers
- Women studying the word together (every 2nd Sunday after service)
- Women’s day prayer retreat
- Counseling for women
- Mentoring groups for young ladies (Timothy)
- Conferences and events
- Mothers day
- Annual Ladies’ breakfast meeting (Easter Monday)
- Woman of Beautiful Countenance Conference
- Grandparents day
- Supporting all the meetings and conferences of the church
WHAT IS THE LEADERSHIP STRUCTURE?
Liberty Women Ministry is led by capable female ministers of God in the house. These women work together to ensure the smooth running of the women fellowship at Liberty. The president of the fellowship is Pastor Mrs Christina Oladimeji.
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
By giving your time, talent and treasures to support the vision of LWM through:
- Being fully involved in our various meetings and gatherings
- Volunteering when the need arises, especially during meetings and conferences
- Praying without ceasing for the women ministry at Liberty
- Contributing your suggestions, ideas and comments to move the ministry forward
Liberty Women Ministry Contact Details
Liberty Christian Connections
Should you require counseling and prayers with Pastor Christina, please call the Church office to book an appointment. She provides counseling on Wednesdays between 5-7pm